Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Too cold to practice?

I'm not sure if my enthusiasm for class comes across in this blog. I seriously work everything else around my class schedule. Tonight we're supposed to have class outside, and it's supposed to get down to 20 degrees farenheit today. I have a down vest in my car, and maybe I can find a sweater in my car, too... don't really know.
But I can't wait till I get out there later and train with Shifu! Originally, I had my tuesday lesson, first in a dance studio space, then from there, we went to my home, and now we are back in the park in Chinatown. I really love training there! There is a pavilion that we use sometimes in the evening, and the atmosphere there really makes me feel glad that i'm training and learning there.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment