Monday, December 27, 2010

After Class...



Christmas morning, we had class in the park. It was awesome to go work out, clean up alot of detail in my forms practice, and then get ready to enjoy the rest of the day.
The picture above is the lunch/brunch I had prior to going to piok up my love for the holiday. Perhaps it wasn't the healthiest meal, but it sure was filling and tasted really great, too!

2-2.5 hours of Chen tai chi training will build up quite an appetite. The meal above was from a very nice vietnamese restaurant here in Chinatown. It's one of the benefits of training here; after class we can always find a delicious and inexpensive meal.

For more detail on my lunch above... there is tea, a pineapple milk shake, beef cubes with fried rice, and a couple of sunny side up fried eggs...While I ate, I reviewed the corrections I received in class, plus sat and absorbed the application theory that Shifu showed us in class. Really, these are great times. My life really feels fuller with Chen Tai Chi in my life.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment