Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Other Sources of Information

I really enjoy and look forward to my classes with Master Yu. Once there, I am practicing very intensely and able to ask questions about the Chen style. Unfortunately when not in class, i'm always hungry for more information about the Chen Style, whether it be about different teachers, or weapons, or video clips, or books, i'm always charged up and ready to try out a new book or videotape.

Unfortunately, sometimes the information isn't what we hope for. Whether it be because the performer isn't up to snuff, or the material itself might be questionable in its context or accuracy.

I'll do my best when I find things worthy of study to share it with all you readers.

Please bear with me, if I make errors in my interpretation of whatever sources I may be examining at any given time, always with the caveat, that i'm NO expert, and really just a beginner in Chen style, myself.

It's really a great style of martial art. I hope my writings in some way does justice to the art itself.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment