Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lacking Energy


I look forward to my private training with Shifu a lot. So I would like to think that yesterday, being the warmest day of the season thus far had something to do with my early fatigue setting in, but I have to be honest, the truth is, I need to be in better shape! The broadsword form IS a killer; but I was running out of gas 3/4 of the way through. I was physically suffering from cramps and stitches in my side, and trying very hard to endure the rest of my class, but after a couple of hours I was shot.

I've decided that I really need to up my game. My goal for the next couple of weeks is to be sure to stretch and do at least an hours worth of calisthenics (including the stretching time)at least 3 days when I am NOT in class. I'll log in and post what I had done so you all can get an idea of what I will be working on, and if you so care to follow, you can feel free to do so. And if I fail to post, please be willing to call me on it, to help keep me on track.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment