Friday, June 3, 2011

Updating the Log



Well, here is a view of what i've done leading up into this morning. I'm pleased and happy to note that in addition to the exercises done, I've managed to get in a couple of sessions of cardio, as well.

Reviewing what I did last night at home, I do think I need to add in application practice, and basics practice/fighting techniques into the log as well, with a goal of doing that at least twice a week in addition to my Chen practice.

I know that in order to improve and to make actual growth in practical skill, there needs to be sufficient practice put in with a partner. Since I teach my Kali classes on Monday and Thursdays, I'll grab one of my students and try to get in a half hour on those days doing some basics and some fighting applications.

Once I get more versed in push hands, i'll add that into the mix, but that would be only once a week for a goal i'm projecting at this time.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment