Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Few More Crummy Days

Sorry to say, but the incredible stress filled days have really taken a hit on me. Wow.Non-stop, there is a message out there for me, lol, and I must not be getting it!
Anyway, the other day I had a Flushing meetup for Chen and I practiced with a newbie. We managed to him through 4 movements of Lao Jia Yi Lu, and then afterwards, I was cramping terribly in my side while trying to rush in the shower to head out and see my girl. I was so surprised that my side was cramping again because heck, I can do the whole form now and usually now, a practice lasting an hour and half isn't too bad, but gee I guess the stress combined with trying to rush was not a good combo.

I did manage to knock off another crappy article on squidoo about Chen Tai Chi, though yesterday. The new guy kept asking me for references which I really couldn't recommend. That is what prompted me to write the article because to me, the best place to get information aside from Shifu, of course, is the internet. Specifically, I discussed the following... blogs, forums, internet articles and youtube. Realistically it was probably the worst of all the articles I've written, but shoot, any resource is another resource, no?

Have to get back on track with my overall training. The past 10 or so days have just been unbelievable.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment