Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Apologies...


During the past couple of weeks, I have not been able to attend class in the city. The above picture is one of the major reasons why. The picture is of a bacteria known as h. pylori. It is a bacteria that supposedly is linked to stomach cancers/gastritis/ulcers and other types of conditions. Supposedly the best way to deal with that condition is to take a very large combination of doses of antibiotics to kill the bacteria. I don't know about the bacteria, but I have been miserable and my stomach is out of whack which limits my traveling too far from home. Well, maybe one more week and then, i'll finally be done with the treatment which has made me very angry and upset with the medical community, sigh. Please bear with me, as I will continue to try and find more useful information about Chen Tai Chi to share with my readers!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment