Thursday, June 2, 2011

Being Productive with Practice


My new shoes arrived from Zappos yesterday, so of course that inspired me to get outside and practice Chen! Tell you what, in my own experience, working on rough concrete with new shoes is NOT an easy task. But it is good practice I think to work on different surfaces when we practice; although, my least favorite surface is grass, as I find I slip and slide alot and don't move as firmly as I prefer.

Following my Chen practice last night, I went inside, and did a half hour of cardio! Yeah! I hate cardio by the way, lol, but I figure it is important to be able to sustain a level of endurance. This morning, I did another half hour of cardio before showering and heading into work.

The recumbent bike pictured above is what I use in my home. I hate cardio, yes, but I hate running more lol, so for me, the recumbent bike is my cardio method of choice.
My intention tonite is to practice some sword work, and maybe do some more Chen tonight.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment