Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another Consideration for Adjunct Training?



Perhaps it is fate, perhaps it is destiny... it sure seems that a lot of Asian girls always like to tell me about their fates and destiny, but I digress. I got an email notifying me of a meetup group that will help people to get off their butts and onto the road to being able to run 5K or 3 miles within 8 gentle, progressive weeks of training. I know for sure I need something to kick start me back on the road to improved training. And YES, I am aware that getting back to class will be the first step towards that goal.

However, I just wanted to share my thoughts about yet another approach to adjunct training that may improve our Chen Tai Chi practice. If you think you may need some improved cardio or fitness training and you're chunky or lacking energy like me, think about this option!
NO COUCH POTATOS
J

No comments:

Post a Comment