Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Training Log Update



Have to stay on track with my training log. As you can see, I skipped a day on Thursday. My sword practice is no where near where I want it to be. Even though, i'm doing Chen 4x/week, I SHOULD probably really try to do it every day.

Shifu and I discussed where I am with Lao Jia, and I am staying firm in my committment to doing it for 2 years time before starting any of the other 4 classical forms.Please keep in mind, that is my choosing. I really want to get it right and do it well before trying the new stuff. For those who choose not to committ to Lao Jia as I have, that is perfectly cool!! I am the wierd one here, I think lol.

Anyway, I have a goal in mind, that is to be able to do the whole form well, 2-3 consecutive times in a row without too much fatigue. I believe that once I can do that, I will have Lao Jia Yi Lu at a personal acceptable level.

I have decided to add in kicking practice to my training log as of today and I am still debating whether or not to do any running.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment