Thursday, March 17, 2011

Coming to Watch Class




Hi all!
I've been a bit late in checking my voicemail lately, and I apologize for that. Unfortunately, i've got a real job, sigh, so it keeps me too busy.

Lately i've had a few messages about watching class. I spoke with Shifu, and he told me that it is ok if you would like to come and watch class on days that are NOT scheduled meetup days!

So, yes, if you wish to observe a class, that is possible. Shifu teaches on Thursday evenings at the park, Saturday morning at the park, and on Sundays, on Broadway at our regular class location.

Thursdays generally 7 or 7:30pm.
Saturday, generally 9:30am.
Sunday at 8:45 am.

By the way, I am always available by email if you've a question, it goes directly to my cell phone, so feel free to contact me via email, too.
gurojeff@gmail.com

Or please try calling me again... fyi, i usually don't take blocked calls.
347-641-9215 if you need more info!

I sure do hope you all come by and seek out Shifu. In my opinion, he is one of the greatest teachers I've ever known in my own almost 40 years of training in martial arts. He really is THAT good. Hope to meet you guys soon!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment