Friday, April 15, 2011

Chen Tai Chi Good for Self Defense?



I know many students that started aikido in hopes of being able to fight as Steven Seagal does on the movie and television screen. Often after training for a year or two they often express disappointment that they feel they "have not learned anything they can use to protect themselves." I know many people view Tai Chi as a slow motion exercise good for health and meditation, but not many new comers check out Chen Tai Chi for self defense training.

I believe Chen Tai Chi should be considered when looking for a self defense program. I believe that with appropriate adjunct training, Chen tai chi can be very effective. I just posted an article up on this. Hope you will take time to check it out!
Chen Tai Chi for Self Defense Training

No comments:

Post a Comment