Saturday, November 21, 2015

Page Views

As of today, these are the numbers of page views I've had to this blog. While I have been remiss in posting during my hiatus from training, i'm super glad to be back and have missed the flow of energy and positivity I used to gain while training in Chen Tai Chi. For those that don't remember, I am a student of Yu Guo Shun. He is a serious top instructor in Chen Tai Chi and a direct lineage holder of Chen Fa Ke's training in China. While it is not the same as the Chen style taught from Chen Village, in my opinion as a martial arts student with over 40 years invested in training, Shifu is a wonderful and giving instructor who sincerely wants his students to do the forms correctly and with understanding, and he works tirelessly to ensure his students recieve the best he can provide in training. I can't recommend Shifu's training enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment