Thursday, August 11, 2011

More Adjunct Training



Those of you who know me personally, know that I LOVE a good, tasty meal! That's me above having a terrific lunch at a local famous deli.

The point of today's writing is more adjunct training that I believe will be useful to improving my Chen training. I'm very pleased and proud of my improvements in Lao Jia. The jogging has helped me a lot already, and I am not getting fatigued as quickly as before.

Now, i've decided to try a new training program to lose weight!
PALA Weight Loss Plan
That is the url for the program I will be following for the next 8 weeks. What's cool about it is that it is totally FREE right now. I don't know how long it will remain free, but I actually paid a small fee for the active trainer program for my jogging (the couch to 5K) program and found it thus far to be great at keeping me moving forward and making progress.

I sincerely believe having an internet training log is very useful for me, at least, and I thought I would share with you all.

Note: when I first began with Shifu about a year ago, I started at 295. I dropped to 287 with no change in eating habits. Since starting the couch to 5k, i've dropped to 284 with very little change in eating habit.

I'm very curious to see how I will do with the new program. I do know that i already have one massive birthday dinner coming up lol... so I will compensate that week with additional ex's and perhaps a very light lunch that day. Wish me luck!

I do believe with less fat and less mass, my spirals will be improved and my mobility will be enhanced.

Let's see what Shifu has to say after the next 8 weeks!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment