Monday, July 18, 2011

Positive Gain



As you all know, it had been quite a while since I had practiced Chen in class. Yesterday was my first day back,I was very clearly rusty. My timing was all off, I wasn't as centered and I had a couple of glitches. On the positive side, clearly, the jogging has very certainly helped me! When we started class and we did Lao Jia Yi Lu, I was able to complete it and NOT be as strained nor as tired as before when I was training regularly 3x a week in class, not counting my work at home, too!

That certainly gives me more motivation to continue and keep up with my jogging program as I feel I'm definitely on the right track for me.

It was also truly great to see Shifu and everyone in class, too. I was also very proud to see that folks who started last month, have continued to attend and have made very positive growth and gain! It really makes me happy to see people enjoy their training and improve.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment