Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Body Soreness



Perhaps some of you are wondering where I am these days, I am still here! I have started the couch to 5K program as promised, completing week 1 days 1 and 2 workouts, and I also have gotten onto the bicycle and did some riding yesterday after getting out late from work.

The antibiotics are done! My gastroenterologist's office called me yesterday, and I refused to do my 2nd colonoscopy for maybe another month or two. I'm taking my body back, the heck with his paycheck! All these damn meds and tests have screwed with my body long enough.

The bottoms of my feet are very tender, but tomorrow morning, will try to complete the day 3 workout.

All of these efforts are directed towards improving my stamina and condition to perform Lao Jia Yi Lu with greater ease.
Wish me luck!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment