Friday, July 15, 2011

On the Road...


Thank you all for thinking of me, over this past 2 weeks, I appreciate the calls and emails. No, I have NOT quit Tai Chi training, honestly. I have been in the process of taking my body back from the physical ordeal I endured following doctors' advice; the past couple of weeks, I have started the couch to 5K program, today concluding week 2 day 3 training.

I have mentioned before a very clear goal of being able to do Lao Jia well. As a physical therapist, I clearly saw a need for me to have greater stamina and endurance, and the only practical method for me was more cardio training.

So, i've done the biking, using it several times now, I have been following the C to 5K program regularly, and finally, this coming Sunday, will be back at class! I'll be resuming sharing more Chen training insights and vid clips and stuff very soon. Thanks for bearing with me and looking out!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment